Global Careers on Day One.
Be Part of the New Breed of Global Professionals Moving the World In More Ways than One. FMSS is a subsidiary of Philippine Transmarine Carriers.
Position: Shipping Procurement ManagerJob Description:
- Demonstrate previous experience within the Shipping industry.
- Strong market awareness and understanding of business operations.
- Ability to negotiate and lead a team of people.
- Strong numeracy and problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly organized individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to network and form relationships on behalf of the company.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Office Suite is preferred.
- A degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Purchasing.
- Must possess the following:
- Analytical Skills: Work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the company, and be able to evaluate the pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery, and other factors.
- Decision-Making Skills: Use the information gathered and collaborate with purchasing agents to make decisions on behalf of the company.
- Math Skills: Analyze prices and get the best deals possible.
- Negotiation Skills: Work with suppliers to help create the best deals.
Position: Payroll ManagerJob Description:
- Ensure the efficient processing of all payroll transactions.
- Collect, calculate, and enter data to maintain and update payroll information.
- Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income, social security taxes, employer's social security, unemployment, and workers’ compensation payments.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies.
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
- A degree in finance or economics is preferred. Applicants with a Certificate III in Business or a Certificate III in Financial Services will be considered.
- Great attention to detail, a solid grasp of mathematics, alongside excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Trustworthy. You will also be exposed to confidential information – thus a high degree of professionalism and discretion is needed.